Based in Toronto Ontario, Canada
June 20th 2017
Cryptark is a 2D sci-fi shooter where you take on the role of a heavily armed privateer seeking to earn government contracts by boarding deadly alien space-hulks. Each of the ancient derelicts is a hornet's nest of cybernetic drones and security systems you must you must traverse. It's up to you to strategize a plan of attack, pick an equipment loadout, and destroy the central core to be victorious.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 70 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
CRYPTARK Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Alientrap Games
Alientrap Games is a Toronto based studio dedicated to creating games that we ourselves would love to play. And we love games that provide skilful challenges, compelling narratives, and stunning art styles. Primarily we have focused on making 2D action platforming games that take inspiration from many other genres, such as first person shooters and role playing games, and our horizons are constantly expanding. We've released Capsized in 2011 and Apotheon in 2015 - and are now working on CRYPTARK for Steam/PS4.
More information on Alientrap Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Producer, Tech Director
Eduardo Ortiz Frau
Voice Casting, Voice Direction